12/18/2011 Tailgate Party, New York Jets at Philadelphia Eagles
To prepay for this party click here
Since this is an away game, availability is limited, very few if any walkups will be allowed, so send the donation online!
TailgateJoe heads to Philly as the New York Jets continue their playoffs a month early as they take on the Philadelphia Eagles
We will have the trailer with us which means Hi Def directv and the Sunday Ticket 1pm games on 2 tvs!
The Tailgate Menu
- TGJ crowd favorite, Sausage and Peppers, using Esposito’s Sausage, the best pork store and Italian Sausage in NYC
- Mom’s meatball sliders. These aren’t as good as mom’s, they ARE mom’s. This is always a huge hit when we serve them.
- Pulled pork with blue cheese slaw sliders. They were such a hit last week that we are bringing them back!
- Hot Dogs and TGJ’s award winning hot dog chili. When i say award winning, i mean second overall at the judges table at the 2011 Great Hotdog Cookoff, beating the Bobby Flay hot dog throwdown chef and only losing the a “lobster roll dog” (total bullshit, it sucked)
- Grilled Smoked Sausage
- Fresh filled cannoli, the best you have ever had!
- Plus more random stuff
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
Kelso of Brooklyn Nut Brown pilsner
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe games.
We are going to be parking in cash lot E
The location we are going to shot for will be in the corner as close to lots D and J, along 11th street. This is a cash lot.
Pass the word along on any of the Jets fan messageboards as well! And please, if you are thinking of attending it would be great if you could leave a quick comment at the bottom , along with how many peeps you think you may have in tow.