12/09/2012 Tailgate Party, New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars
(this page is for the tailgate party only, not actual game tickets)
TailgateJoe is the biggest and best game day fanclub and tailgate party of the New York Jets at all home games. Every season we pick 1-5 away games as well and take the show on the road to connect with displaced Jets fans and bring a piece of Jets home games to them. This year, we are heading to Jacksonville for Tim Tebow’s homecoming game! Early December is a perfect time to escape the NY cold for a little Florida warmth just before the holidays.
Since this is our first time in Jacksonville and we are expecting a huge crowd of Jets fans, we are going all out with our menu:
The Tailgate Menu
- Maple breakfast sausage sandwiches, for the early riser attendees, Joe’s own recipe.
- Fresh 1/3 lb cheeseburgers with Joe’s special “quick caramelized” onions and bacon maple jam.
- Grilled Taylor Ham and cheese sandwiches, a New Jersey favorite we are bringing down with us.
- Grilled smoked Polish sausage.
- Sabrett hot dogs along with all the fixins including TGJ’s award winning (great hot dog cook off )hot dog chili and blue cheese slaw.
- Sausage and peppers, with italian sausage imported straight from Esposito’s Pork store in NYC, the greatest pork store in NY.
- Meatball sliders, these are just like my mom’s meatballs, because, she’s gonna make them for us, can you get better than this? NO!!!
- Fresh filled cannoli, the best cannoli you have ever had in Florida or New York, filled fresh on the spot.
- Assorted other chips, snacks and dessert items
- soft drinks and water
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
We will have some great selections from Kelso of Brooklyn as well as a selection of premium brands along the lines of Amstel, Stella, Heineken, blue moon as well as traditional light along the lines of Coors, miller, bud. Actual beer available will be subject to what we can get from the local distributor and the size of the party.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
We are parking at the TAILGATERS PARKING First Down RV lot spaces 34-35 next to the stadium. This is a premium parking lot and facility with their own bathrooms etc. There is car parking there as well.