10/14/2012 Jets Tailgate Party, Colts at New York Jets
The Jets are going to be looking to rebound from last week’s heartbreak loss and get back to .500 as they take on the Indianapolis Colts in week 6.
The Tailgate Menu
- The TGJ Lot Burger, the best burger you will find at any tailgate party in America!
- Chili Dogs, everyone agrees that Joe’s legit award winning chili dogs are the best they have ever crammed down their face hole, come see for yourself!
- Grilled Taylor ham and cheese sandwiches, a NJ classic
- Grilled smoked Polish sausage
- Italian Sausage and Peppers, using Esposito’s Italian sausage, the best pork store in NYC!
- Fresh filled cannoli, and yes, they are filled on the spot, usually by TailgateJoe’s mom!
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.
Email Joe@tailgatejoe.com for info! We have been at capacity every game this season!