10/28/2012 Jets Tailgate Party, Dolphins at New York Jets
The Jets came closer than anyone expected last week against the Patriots, now they have to get back into the win column with a division win against the Dolphins.
The Tailgate Menu
- Grilled Taylor Ham and Cheese sliders, a NJ classic
- The TGJ Lot Burger, the best burger you will find at any tailgate party in America!
- Chili Dogs, everyone agrees that Joe’s legit award winning chili dogs are the best they have ever crammed down their face hole, come see for yourself!
- Mom’s Meatball Sliders, one of the TGJ crowd’s all time favorites!
- NEW** Filet Mignon Sliders, these are awesome!
- Fresh filled cannoli, and yes, they are filled on the spot, usually by TailgateJoe’s mom!
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.