9/30/2012 Jets Tailgate Party, 49ers at New York Jets
2-1 and first place in the AFCE, the Jets take on their toughest opponent yet, the San Francisco 49ers.
Since the taco bar was such a hit at the last game we are bringing it back! We also have some other great items on the menu this week!
The Tailgate Menu
The Grill Station:
- The TGJ Lot Burger, one of the best burgers you have ever eaten, and the best to be found in the lot at Metlife Stadium!
- Joe’s award winning chili dogs. Try one and tell me it ISN’T the best chili dog you have ever had!
- Grilled Taylor ham and cheese sandwiches
The Taco Bar:
- Our famous skirt steak carne asada with top grade LaFrieda Creekstone Farms steak
- Ground Taco Beef
- Spicy chorizo
- Soft and hard tacos
- All the taco fixins
- Assorted cookies
- Fresh filled-on-the-spot cannoli
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.