9/22/2013 Jets Tailgate Party, Bills at New York Jets
It’s week 3 with the division rival Buffalo Bills coming to town!
The Tailgate Menu
- Burgers, you know we have the best burgers in the lot, a custom Pat Lafrieda blend of brisket, shortrib, and chuck. Lafrieda is the source of the best burgers in NYC!
- Joe’s award winning chili dogs. Try one and tell me it ISN’T the best chili dog you have ever had!
- Grilled Polish Sausage with our hot pepper jelly.
- Mom’s meatballs! Everyone loves these meatball sliders, make sure you thank my mom when you see her at the party!
- Our homemade macaroni salad, best you ever had!
- Buffalo Wings. We are pulling out the fryer and serving some awesome wings all afternoon!
- Assorted cookies
- Fresh filled-on-the-spot cannoli
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 8:30-12:30 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.