9/08/2013 Jets Tailgate Party, Buccaneers at New York Jets
Thats right, the new season is here! One of the Tailgate Joe traditions is that the first tailgate party of the year is our awesome Mexican themed tailgate. We put out some great stuff for this every year.
The Tailgate Menu
The Grill Station:
- Burgers, you know we have the best burgers in the lot, we are working on a Mexican topping for them for this game
- Joe’s award winning chili dogs. Try one and tell me it ISN’T the best chili dog you have ever had!
- Grilled Taylor ham and cheese sandwiches
The Taco Bar, we are doing 4 kinds of tacos this year:
- Our famous skirt steak carne asada with top grade Creekstone Farms steak. These are maybe the best thing we make PERIOD!
- Ground Taco Beef
- Fresh ground jalapeno chorizo
- Ground chicken
- Soft and hard tacos
- All the taco fixins
- Assorted cookies
- Fresh filled-on-the-spot cannoli
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 8:30-12:30 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.