11/22/2012 Jets Tailgate Party, Patriots at New York Jets
To prepay for this party click here
The Jets are playing another home game Thanksgiving night! Of course our tailgate will have a thanksgiving theme! This party was a huge hit 2 years ago and will be again this year!
We will have to limit this party to no more than 120 people due to the menu. We have had parties this year in the 300 range and even hit 365, so we will hit 120 fast, please prepay to ensure a spot. ALL PREPAYS WILL GET IN!
Normally we do a 5 hour party, due to the nature of setup for this party, we will be going 4-8pm.
For those who were not at our Turkey Day game last time around, the food is pretty awesome. This is all home made stuff, the same exact dishes my family enjoys at home every Thanksgiving. My favorite is a toss up between the candied yams and cheesy smashed potatoes.
The Tailgate Menu
- Fresh Turkey carved on site
- Traditional stuffing
- Yukon gold smashed potatoes (real, not some kind of boxed stuff)
- Candied yams
- gravy and cranberry relish
- Cheeseburgers, the awesome Pat LaFrieda chuck/brisket/short rib blend we have been serving all season
- quarter pound Nathans hot dogs, yup, the hot dogs are even bigger on Thanksgiving
- Pumkin and apple pie
- Our famous cannoli, filled fresh on site
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.