11/27/2011 Tailgate Party, Bills at New York Jets
To prepay for this party click here.
New York Jets division rival Buffalo Bills come to town! Word is this week it’s also the birthday of somebody kinda important. Me, duh!
The Tailgate Menu
- Assorted New York mini bagels and spreads
- My own home made maple breakfast sausages
- Mom’s recipe meatball sliders, actually, better then mom’s recipe, I’m gonna make her make them for us!!!
- Taylor Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, a Jersey classic
- Italian wedding soup, mom has given up on me finding a bride willing to put up with my bullshit, so she’s just gonna make the soup for all of you.
- grilled smoked sausages
- Hot Dogs and our award winning tailgate hotdog chili
- Fresh filled cannoli
- plus some other random stuff
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
We will have some great selections from Kelso of Brooklyn as well as some premium imports.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium and train stop. More info on our location is here.
Pass the word along on any of the Jets fan messageboards as well! And please, if you are thinking of attending it would be great if you could leave a quick comment at the bottom , along with how many peeps you think you may have in tow.