11/25/2010 Tailgate Party, Bengals at New York Jets
To prepay for this party click here
The Jets are playing in their first home Thanksgiving night game! Of course our tailgate will have a thanksgiving theme!
We will have to limit this party to no more than 120 people due to the menu. We have had 175, 186, and 220 people at the last three games, so we will hit 120 fast, please prepay to ensure a spot. ALL PREPAYS WILL GET IN!
The Tailgate Menu
- Fresh Turkey carved on site
- Traditional stuffing
- Yukon gold smashed potatoes (real, not some kind of boxed stuff)
- Candied yams
- gravy and cranberry relish
- Cheeseburgers, these 1/2 pound monsters aren’t your average wimpy bbq burgers, for this game we are serving them up with grilled onions
- quarter pound Nathans hot dogs, yup, the hot dogs are even bigger on Thanksgiving
- Our tailgate hot dog chili
- Grilled Taylor ham and cheese sandwiches, a New Jersey specialty that has quickly become a TailgateJoe crowd favorite
- Pumkin and apple pie
- Our famous cannoli, filled fresh on site
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
Ok, here is what we will be pouring:
- Kelso CarrollGaarden Wit: The CarrollGaarden Wit was the first of our Brewer’s collaborative line. Our brewers flavored this classic Wit style with traditional flavors of coriander & dried orange peel and added a little Brooklyn twist. The flavor is spicy, crisp, citrusy and refreshing. Perfect for a tailgate–tasty enough to put a few back and yet still have room for some more during the game. Like a fresher, better Blue Moon made right in Brooklyn!
- Kelso Nut Brown Lager: A delicious dark lager made with German Munich malts and a generous amount of pacific NW hops for a full malt flavor, spicy hop background and a clean, crisp finish.
- Bud Light
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within an hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.
Pass the word along on any of the Jets fan messageboards as well! And please, if you are thinking of attending it would be great if you could leave a quick comment at the bottom , along with how many peeps you think you may have in tow.