9/22/2014 Jets Tailgate Party, Bears at New York Jets
The New York Jets 2014 season continues as face the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football!! MNF is always a little extra special, and we go a little more all-out on the menu. This week we are going to have 2 items we rarely do because they are a pain in the ass, and expensive. This party will probably be capped to a smaller number of attendees, so make sure you sign up online! Last week we did close down the walkups and I don’t want to disappoint anyone this week hoping to join us.
The Tailgate Menu
- Burgers, our awesome Lafrieda brisket/short rib/chuck blend.
- Hot Dogs, including our legit award winning Chili Dogs
- Grilled smoked Polish Sausage with home made pepper jelly
- Mexican Street Corn — grilled corn on the cob
- Slow Smoked Shredded Beef with provolone and special bbq sauce, many have said the best thing ever served at TGG
- Mac and cheese with shredded buffalo chicken
- Assorted cookies
- Fresh filled-on-the-spot cannoli
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 8:30-12:30 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.