1/1/2017 Jets Tailgate Party, Bills at New York Jets
Register now, both single party passes and limited availability of private tents. What is the Private Tent?
Donation for this tailgate party is $50 online. It is the last home game of the season and we always go bigger with the menu for the final game!
NY Jets Tailgate Party week 17 2016
- TailgateJoe is the largest game day fan club and tailgate party for the New York Jets.
- We are located in Green Lot E10
- Tailgate Passes do not include parking or game entry.
- All parties are rain/shine/snow, if the team is there, so are we!
- All registrations are final.
The Tailgate Menu
- SPECIAL ITEM Morning mimosas and Bloody Mary Bar for the early risers to celebrate the holidays!
- Grilled taylor ham and cheese sandwiches
- SPECIAL ITEM our homemade maple breakfast sausage on NY mini bagels.
- SPECIAL ITEM Burgers, the Joe Mac, Pat Lafrieda chuck/brisket/short rib burger with Swiss, romaine, special mac attack sauce, and minced onions on bakery fresh brioche roll.
- SPECIAL ITEM We are pulling out a Hot Dog Competition trick and serving our dogs deep fried, with our award winning chili.
- Grilled Polish sausage with home made hot pepper jelly.
- BBQ baked beans with burnt ends, yes I am going to smoke a whole brisket just to make these awesome beans.
- SPECIAL ITEM Grilled Holiday Spiral Ham. We take a smoked spiral ham, rub it in our competition BBQ spices, grill it indirectly on our Crown Verity Grill, then coat it in a maple Glaze. Served with sweet Hawaiian rolls.
- Assorted chips, snacks
- Fresh filled on the spot cannoli
- SPECIAL ITEM Baileys Hot Chocolate
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Kelso of Brooklyn Belgian Ale
- Miller Lite
- Other domestic/premium possibilities
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within an hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 9-12:45 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.