12/5/2016 Jets Tailgate Party, Colts at New York Jets
Register now, both single party passes and limited availability of private tents. What is the Private Tent?
Donation for this tailgate party is $45.
NY Jets Tailgate Party week 13 2016
- TailgateJoe is the largest game day fan club and tailgate party for the New York Jets.
- We are located in Green Lot E10
- Tailgate Passes do not include parking or game entry.
- All parties are rain/shine/snow, if the team is there, so are we!
- All registrations are final.
The Tailgate Menu
- Burgers, you know we have the best burgers in the lot, a custom Pat Lafrieda blend of brisket, shortrib, and chuck. Lafrieda is the source of the best burgers in NYC!
- Joe’s award winning chili dogs. Try one and tell me it ISN’T the best chili dog you have ever had!
- Mom’s Meatball sliders, Mom spends the weekend making the tomato sauce and a few hundred meatballs, the same stuff my family eats on Sundays!
- BBQ Baked Beans with Burnt Ends
- Chicken Wings. We are rolling out our duel FEC120 smokers and our new Meadow Creek bbq42 charcoal chicken cooker to the game and going to be making some great wings including habanero death, bbq dry rubbed, and new this season, tequila chipotle.
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 4 hours before kickoff. More info on our location is here.