9/28/2014 Jets Tailgate Party, Lions at New York Jets
Register Here, we have had to stop taking walkups at a certain point the last two games. $35 online, $45 gameday.
It’s been a tough two weeks for the New York Jets, come out to support the team week 4 with this biggest and best Jets tailgate party before the game and lets get Gang Green back on track!!
The Tailgate Menu
- Grilled Taylor Ham sandwiches, a New Jersey delicacy
- Burgers, you know we have the best burgers in the lot, a custom Pat Lafrieda blend of brisket, shortrib, and chuck. Lafrieda is the source of the best burgers in NYC!
- Joe’s award winning chili dogs. Try one and tell me it ISN’T the best chili dog you have ever had!
- Grilled Polish Sausage with our hot pepper jelly.
- Our homemade macaroni salad, best you ever had!
- Chicken Wings. We are rolling out our duel FEC120 smokers to the game and going to be making some of the hottest wings ever right in the lot!
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 8:30-12:30 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.