10/31/2010 Tailgate Party, Packers at Jets
To prepay for this party click here
The Pack is Back!!A week of rest and the J-E-T-S are back in action, looking to extend their 5-1 lead!
FEEL FREE TO COME IN COSTUME!!!
The Tailgate Menu
- Maple Breakfast Sausage Biscuits, our own special recipe
- Taylor Ham pork roll sandwiches, a Jersey favorite!
- Chili Dogs, see why TailgateJoe’s hot dogs are award winning!
- Cheeseburgers, these 1/2 pound monsters aren’t your average wimpy bbq burgers, for this game we are serving them up with grilled onions
- Meatball sliders, mom’s recipe, they are fucking awesome!
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
(being worked on but it will be awesome!)
Ok, here is what we will be pouring:
- Kelso CarrollGaarden Wit: The CarrollGaarden Wit was the first of our Brewer’s collaborative line. Our brewers flavored this classic Wit style with traditional flavors of coriander & dried orange peel and added a little Brooklyn twist. The flavor is spicy, crisp, citrusy and refreshing. Perfect for a tailgate–tasty enough to put a few back and yet still have room for some more during the game. Like a fresher, better Blue Moon made right in Brooklyn!
- Kelso Nut Brown Lager: A delicious dark lager made with German Munich malts and a generous amount of pacific NW hops for a full malt flavor, spicy hop background and a clean, crisp finish.
- Bud Light
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.
Pass the word along on any of the Jets fan messageboards as well! And please, if you are thinking of attending it would be great if you could leave a quick comment at the bottom , along with how many peeps you think you may have in tow.