10/20/2013 Jets Tailgate Party, Patriots at New York Jets
Big game as divisional rival the New England Patriots come to town. Join the biggest and best New York Jets game day fan club and tailgate party in the lot at Metlife Stadium before the game.
The Tailgate Menu
- Burgers, our awesome Lafrieda brisket/short rib/chuck blend.
- Hot dogs, including our award winning chili dogs, the best chili dog you have ever had.
- Home made maple breakfast sausage biscuits.
- Grilled Polish sausage with home made hot pepper jelly
- Esposito’s bratwurst
- Smoked chicken wings, these were so popular week 2 that we brought them back!
- Teryaki skirt steak and asian peanut slaw tacos, we use brime grade Creekstone Farms steak for these
- BBQ baked beans with burnt ends
- Assorted chips, snacks
- Fresh filled on the spot cannoli
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff when the lot opens and the party starts in about in hour, 4 hours before kickoff. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 9-12:45 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.