12/21/2014 Jets Tailgate Party, Patriots at New York Jets
Register here! $50, this is a special menu tailgate. Also, we have a limited number of VIP private tents with private beer service. For the last game, anyone booking a private tent will also get a special menu item for the tent, the Keilbasa with Brown Sugar Kraut that we posted this week. Email Joe@tailgatejoe.com for info on availability for this game. ONE TENT LEFT!
We have had to turn away gameday walk-ups at a certain point every game this season, so sign up online if possible.
The last home game of the 2014 season!
It’s the end of the season, and as we have done in seasons past, we will have an extra special tailgate party to end the year and celebrate the holidays. We will be bumping the donation up a little since this menu is a bit more expensive. We normally have 1 SPECIAL ITEM per game, today we have 3!
The Tailgate Menu
- Morning mimosas for the early risers to celebrate the holidays!
- Grilled taylor ham and cheese sandwiches
- SPECIAL ITEM our homemade maple breakfast sausage on NY mini bagels.
- SPECIAL ITEM Burgers, we created an awesome new signature burger, The Tailgate Double.
- SPECIAL ITEM We are pulling out a Hot Dog Competition trick and serving our dogs deep fried, with our award winning chili.
- Grilled Polish sausage with home made hot pepper jelly.
- BBQ baked beans with burnt ends, yes I am going to smoke a whole brisket just to make these awesome beans.
- Home made macaroni salad
- SPECIAL ITEM Grilled Holiday Spiral Ham. We take a smoked spiral ham, rub it in our competition BBQ spices, grill it indirectly on our Crown Verity Grill, then coat it in a maple Glaze. Served with sweet Hawaiian rolls.
- Assorted chips, snacks
- Fresh filled on the spot cannoli
- Jets farewell cake
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 8:30-12:30 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.