12/8/2013 Jets Tailgate Party, Raiders at New York Jets
Register now here. Make sure you register as we have turned away some walkups at a few games this season.
It’s week 14 and the Jets need to get things going in the right direction vs the Raiders.
The Tailgate Menu
- Burgers, our awesome Lafrieda brisket/short rib/chuck blend.
- Hot dogs, including our award winning chili dogs, the best chili dog you have ever had.
- Grilled taylor ham and cheese, a NJ favorite
- Grilled Polish sausage with home made hot pepper jelly
- Sausage and peppers. We use the best Italian sausage you have ever had!
- BBQ baked beans with burnt ends
- Home made macaroni salad
- Assorted chips, snacks
- Fresh filled on the spot cannoli
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff when the lot opens and the party starts in about in hour, 4 hours before kickoff. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 9-12:45 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.
Register now here. Make sure you register as we turned away 30 wallkups at the last game and this one will be busier.