9/07/2014 Jets Tailgate Party, Raiders at New York Jets
The New York Jets 2014 season is here! One of the Tailgate Joe traditions is that the first tailgate party of the year is our awesome Mexican themed tailgate and it is always a highlight of the season. We put out some great stuff for this every year.
The Tailgate Menu
- Grilled Chicken
- Burgers, our awesome Lafrieda brisket/short rib/chuck blend.
- Hot Dogs with kraut and red onion sauce
- Our famous skirt steak carne asada with top grade Creekstone Farms steak. These are maybe the best thing we make PERIOD!
- Mexican Street Corn — grilled corn on the cob
- Assorted cookies
- Fresh filled-on-the-spot cannoli
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 8:30-12:30 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.