11/13/2016 Jets Tailgate Party, Rams at New York Jets
Register now, both single party passes and limited availability of private tents. What is the Private Tent?
Donation for this tailgate party is $55 and it will sell out so register online!
NY Jets Tailgate Party week 10 2016
- TailgateJoe is the largest game day fan club and tailgate party for the New York Jets.
- We are located in Green Lot E10
- Tailgate Passes do not include parking or game entry.
- All parties are rain/shine/snow, if the team is there, so are we!
- All registrations are final.
About The Italian Tailgate:
This is our Third Annual Italian Tailgate. The last two seasons it was a huge hit and I am sure it will be just as popular this season as well. We generally sell out for this party and have sold out 2 of the 3 games thus far this season, so sign up asap!!
- Grilled Taylor ham, our “Taylor Swings Through Brooklyn” made special for today!
- Burgers, one of our signature burgers, the Jets-Pesto Burger
- Hot Dogs, kraut and onions
- Mom’s meatball sliders, a huge crowd favorite, these are the actual meatballs that I grew up eating for dinner every Sunday!
- Sausage and peppers. We use the best Italian sausage you have ever had, fresh off the grill!
- Ravioli, the large traditional cheese filled pasta.
- Rice Balls, fried fresh on site!
- Assorted cookies
- Fresh filled-on-the-spot cannoli
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Kelso of Brooklyn Belgian Ale
- Miller Lite
- Other domestic/premium possibilities
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within an hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 9-12:45 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.