10/23/2016 Jets Tailgate Party, Ravens at New York Jets
Register now, both single party passes and limited availability of private tents. What is the Private Tent?
Donation for this tailgate party is $35 online/$45 game day.
NY Jets Tailgate Party week 7 2016
- TailgateJoe is the largest game day fan club and tailgate party for the New York Jets.
- We are located in Green Lot E10
- Tailgate Passes do not include parking or game entry.
- All parties are rain/shine/snow, if the team is there, so are we!
- All registrations are final.
- Grilled Taylor Ham sandwiches, a New Jersey delicacy
- Burgers, you know we have the best burgers in the lot, a custom Pat Lafrieda blend of brisket, shortrib, and chuck. Lafrieda is the source of the best burgers in NYC!
- Joe’s award winning chili dogs. Try one and tell me it ISN’T the best chili dog you have ever had!
- Grilled Polish Sausage with our own hot pepper jelly.
- Competition BBQ Pulled Pork with Blue Cheese Slaw Sliders. Everyone goes crazy for these. I smoke heritage pork shoulders overnight for 12 hours and time them to come out of the smoker just as we are leaving for the stadium in the morning. Some people say, well a lot of people actually, that this is the highlight dish of our tailgate season.
- BBQ Baked Beans with smoked brisket burnt ends
- Fresh filled-on-the-spot cannoli
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Kelso of Brooklyn Belgian Ale
- Miller Lite
- Other domestic/premium possibilities
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within an hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 9-12:45 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.