10/2/2016 Jets Tailgate Party, Seahawks at New York Jets
Register now, both single party passes and limited availability of private tents. What is the Private Tent?
Donation for this tailgate party is $35 online and $45 game day until we reach capacity.
NY Jets Tailgate Party week 4 2016
- TailgateJoe is the largest game day fan club and tailgate party for the New York Jets.
- We are located in Green Lot E10
- Tailgate Passes do not include parking or game entry.
- All parties are rain/shine/snow, if the team is there, so are we!
- All registrations are final.
- Grilled Taylor Ham sandwiches, a New Jersey delicacy
- Specialty Burger……The “Thank You Subway” burger , an homage to John’s Deli. As an extra special treat, our own TGJ crew member “Sal Mozzarella,” the former cheese maker at EATaly, is making the mozzarella for these burgers, as well as Pat Lafrieda chuck/short rib/brisket blend beef. Lafrieda is the source of the best burgers in NYC!
- Joe’s award winning chili dogs. Try one and tell me it ISN’T the best chili dog you have ever had!
- Grilled Polish Sausage with our hot pepper jelly.
- BBQ Baked Beans with Brisket Burnt Ends, I smoke 30+lbs of brisket just to make these beans!
- Our homemade macaroni salad, best you ever had!
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn Pilsner
- Kelso of Brooklyn Belgian Ale
- Miller Lite
- Other domestic/premium possibilities
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Ubon’s Bloody Mary Bar:
This season, the god folks over at Ubon’s are sponsoring a Bloody Mary Bar where their original BBQ Bloody Mary and Spicy BBQ Bloody Marys will be served. Ubon’s is a great quality product. In their words:
All Natural, Gluten Free, Fat Free & No MSG and incorporate traditional bloody mary flavors with bits of garlic & onion flake, celery seed, cayenne. What makes them special is our 5th generation, World Championship UBONS Sauce, which is a Memphis style, and, of course, the flavors of fresh dill pickles. With all of these wonderfully complimentary ingredients, UBONS Bloody Mary Mixes have a complex flavor profile that evolves with each sip.
For more info, check out Ubons home on the web.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within an hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 9-12:45 for a 1pm game. More info on our location is here.