11/21/2010 Tailgate Party, Texans at Jets
To prepay for this party click here
Join the best New York Jets game daytailgate party and fan club as the Texans come to town to square off against the 7-2 New York Jets! Oh, and it’s Joe’s birthday, so a win is pretty much a lock!
The Tailgate Menu
- Maple Breakfast Sausage Biscuits, our own special recipe
- Taylor Ham pork roll sandwiches, a Jersey favorite!
- Chili Dogs, see why TailgateJoe’s hot dogs are award winning!
- Cheeseburgers, these 1/2 pound monsters aren’t your average wimpy bbq burgers, for this game we are serving them up with grilled onions
- Tailgate Joe McRib. Yeah, the McRib has made a comeback, and we are serving our version, topped with our own creamy coleslaw
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
(being worked on but it will be awesome!)
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within 45 minutes. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.
Pass the word along on any of the Jets fan messageboards as well! And please, if you are thinking of attending it would be great if you could leave a quick comment at the bottom , along with how many peeps you think you may have in tow.