10/11/2010 Tailgate Party,Vikings at New York Jets
To prepay for this party click here
Monday Night Football!!
Wow, what a great storyline for our SECOND Monday Night Game of the year. Favre returns to the Meadowlands and Randy Moss traded out of our division and back to where it all started for him. If that wasn’t enough excitement, we have Calvin Pace making his 2010 debut to give the defense and pass rush a boost, and Santonio Holmes, maybe the most exciting player on the Jets offense, makes his debut in Green and White. Oh, and Revis, the Jets best player and one of the top players in the league looks likely to start. We are pretty pumped for this game!
Here is what we have going on……
Beer Pong Tournament
We are organizing the first official TailgateJoe Beer Pong Tournament. With Kelso of Brooklyn as the official beer of the tournament, and great prizes by Premium Seats USA, it looks like it wil be a fun and FREE event for our TGJ guests. Read more about the tournament here.
This event is a charity day event for TGJ, $5 of every party pass will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. As a Hodgkins Lymphoma survivor, this is a charity that is very special to me.
The Tailgate Menu
- Pasta with peas and bacon, this is one of my mother’s recipes, and a family favorite in my house, and soon to be a TGJ favorite as well
- Italian Sausage, this sausage is from Esposito’s pork store in NYC, it is stuffed with provolone cheese and is the greatest sausage you will ever ever eat, Esposito’s is the best pork store in the city!
- Half pound cheddar burgers, not the wimpy burgers you will find in the stadium or at other tailgates
- Sabrett Hot Dogs with all the fixins (onion sauce, kraut, relish) and TGJ’s own homemade famous Hot Dog Chili. See why we were champs at The Great Hot Dog Cookoff this summer.
- Taylor Ham and Cheese sandwiches, the Jersey classic, fried up on the spot.
- Fresh filled cannoli, the perfect tailgate dessert. We fill them on the spot, these aren’t the soggy pastry you get at your local bakery.
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- The official Beer of the Beer Pong Tournament, NYC microbrew Kelso of Brooklyn
- Blue Moon
- Coors Light
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.
Pass the word along on any of the Jets fan messageboards as well! And please, if you are thinking of attending it would be great if you could leave a quick comment at the bottom , along with how many peeps you think you may have in tow.