12/12/2010 Tailgate Party, Dolphins at New York Jets
To prepay for this party click here
Coming off the brutal loss to a division rival, the Jets come home to set things straight and get back on track against another division rival.
We are doing the beer pong tournament again, details here.
The Tailgate Menu
- Sausage and peppers with Esposito’s Pork Store sausage, the best Italian sausage in NYC
- Meatball sliders, these were a huge hit when we served them earlier this season, so we brought it back
- Grilled Taylor pork roll and cheese, a New Jersey thing and a Tailgate Joe favorite
- 1/4 lb Nathan’s hot dogs, sauerkraut and red onion sauce
- 1/2 lb black angus cheeseburgers, with grilled onions
- Fresh filled cannoli, the best in NYC
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- A selection of imports, like heineken, amstel
- Domestic microbrews from Kelso of Brooklyn
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within an hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.
Pass the word along on any of the Jets fan messageboards as well! And please, if you are thinking of attending it would be great if you could leave a quick comment at the bottom , along with how many peeps you think you may have in tow.