11/12/2015 Jets Tailgate Party, Bills at New York Jets
Also, we have a limited number of VIP private tents with private beer service and waitress available. Email Joe@tailgatejoe.com for info on availability for this game.
We have had to stop taking walkups at some point at every game this season, so sign up online if possible!
The Tailgate Menu
- Burgers, you know we have the best burgers in the lot, a custom Pat Lafrieda blend of brisket, shortrib, and chuck. Lafrieda is the source of the best burgers in NYC!
- Joe’s award winning chili dogs. Try one and tell me it ISN’T the best chili dog you have ever had!
- Deep Fried Rice Balls, from the best bakery in Staten Island, we fry them on site!
- Grilled Polish Sausage with our hot pepper jelly.
- Our homemade macaroni salad, best you ever had!
- BBQ Baked Beans with Burnt Ends
- Chicken Wings. We are rolling out our duel FEC120 smokers to the game and going to be making some of the hottest wings ever right in the lot! Oh, and some not-so-hot.
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 4 hours before kickoff. More info on our location is here.