11/29/2015 Jets Tailgate Party, Dolphins at New York Jets
We have had to stop taking walkups at some point at every game this season, so sign up online if possible!
The Tailgate Menu
I am bringing in my friends from The Brooklyn Oyster Party to shuck and serve oysters. I work with them for some of my higher end private events and this is the first time they are going to be serving their awesome oysters at a TailgateJoe Jets tailgate.
- Grilled Taylor Ham and Cheese Sandwiches I put mom to work making a huge pot of meatballs simmering in a slow cooked tomato sauce
- The Best Chili Dog Ever! Our award winning hot dog chili makes the best chili dog you have ever had.
- Andouille Sausage & Chicken Jambalaya, a huge hit when we served it last season.
- Grilled Polish Sausage, with home made pepper jelly
- Specialty Burger……The “Thank You Subway” burger, an homage to John’s Deli, using fresh Mozzarella from Fiore’s of Hoboken, the best there is!
- BBQ Baked Beans
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso of Brooklyn
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. Generally, we have things going 4 hours before kickoff. More info on our location is here.