Trailer Upgrade Fundraiser
Trailer upgrade fundraiser
As many of our regular fanclub members know, over the last two seasons we have moved from a Uhaul rental in 2009-10 to our own 16ft trailer in 2011. The 16ft Haulmark is a great trailer and worked well for us, but it was still on the small side. As we look forward to 2012, we want to really take the great party and great food we serve and kick it up a notch. We started the upgrade process with our 6ft long 159,000 btu grill purchase at the end of the 2010 season. For next season, we want to add some equipment that will allow us to prepare and serve some great real deal bbq. We are talking genuine bbq smoking ribs, brisket, and pork butts.
To be able to cook this kind of stuff for the large groups TGJ sees requires an upgrade to a new trailer and some serious smokers. As virtually all of the donations collected on game day go toward the great spread we put out for everyone, all the equipment purchases, including the last trailer we bought, comes out of pocket. The upgrade we are looking to make this time is quite substantial, and frankly, just not something I can absorb all on my own. I figured with all the buzz with “crowd funding” on the internet, it might be a possibility to give that a try to raise the money, offering some fun rewards.
- $20 — the warm fuzzy feeling you get from helping out
- $40 — tailgatejoe tshirt featuring our new skull and spatula logo
- $70 — free tailgate pass voucher (a $35-50 value)
- $100 — 24 of our famous mini cannoli shipped to you, ready to be filled
- $125 — 2 free tailgate pass voucher ( a 70-100 value)
- $200 — a home game season pass voucher ( over $300 value)
- $250 — beer snob tailgate party for 4, a selection of very small batch brews from Kelso, includes regular TGJ tailgate party passes ($300 value)
- $300 — Honorary TailgateJoe Bada-BBQ team member for the Great Hot Dog cookoff
- $500 — a vip Jets home tailgate party for 5, includes your own chef and server serving a special menu along with reserved tent and chairs (a $750 value)
- $750 — an afternoon grilling session with Joe, 2 hour hands on teaching any grilling topic requested
- $1,000 a vip Jets home tailgate party for 15, includes your own chef and server serving a special menu along with reserved tent and chairs (a $1,250 value)
- $1,200 a vip Jets/Patriots away game in New England for 4, includes transportation, tailgate, and game tickets
- $2,000 Joe comes to you tailgate party for 10, includes the full TGJ experience at the location of your choice, travel distance within reason
- $2,500 Jets/Miami Florida weekend for 4, includes airfare, hotel in West Palm, Saturday night club vip table with comp bottle, tailgate party and game ticket
- $5,000 the corporate sponsor, includes a vip party for 20 guests at a jets or giants game with your own chef and server, signage on our trailer for that game, as well as advertising on our site for a year and promotion on our social network assets.
These rewards can be tweaked and customized if needed, just email email@example.com with your requests.