10/23/2011 Tailgate Party, Chargers at New York Jets
To prepay for this party click here
3-3 and back in the mix, the Jets take on probably their toughest opponent yet, the Sand Diego Chargers.
Today is another theme tailgate, Joe’s Big Sausage Party!!
As this is the last home game before Halloween, all are encouraged to come in costume.
The Tailgate Menu
- Maple Breakfast Sausage, our own special recipe
- Taylor Ham pork roll sandwiches, a Jersey favorite!
- Italian sausage and pepper sandwiches, from the #1 pork store in NYC, Esposito’s
- Kielbasa Kebabs
- Hot dog bar, Sabrett dogs and a whole slew of toppings, including our TGJ hot dog chili, used in our second place winning entry in the 2011 Great Hot Dog cookoff.
- Our fresh stuffed cannoli
- Plus more random stuff
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
- Kelso/TailgateJoe collaboration, Tailgate Joe Pale Ale. This is a small batch brew made exclusively for our tailgate parties.
- Kelso Kellerfest, a red marzen oktoberfest style beer. This beer is currently Kelso hottest seller and sold out all over the city.
- Kelso Nut Brown
- Miller Light
- other domestic/premium possibilities.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.
Pass the word along on any of the Jets fan messageboards as well! And please, if you are thinking of attending it would be great if you could leave a quick comment at the bottom , along with how many peeps you think you may have in tow.