9/18/2011 Tailgate Party, Jaguars at New York Jets
To prepay for this party click here
The Jets are 1-0 as MJD and the Jags come to town.
World Pong Tour Tournament
The great people over at the World Pong Tour will be holding a beer pong tournament free of charge to all TGJ guests at the tailgate party this weekend. The winning team will receive a free entrance into their US Pong Open in Atlantic city with a $10,000 prize pool. The tourney will start at 10am.
The Tailgate Menu
- Maple Breakfast Sausage Biscuits, our own special recipe
- Taylor Ham pork roll sandwiches, a Jersey favorite!
- Meatball sliders, a crowd favorite last year. These are just like Mom’s…..heck….they ARE Mom’s, I have her frying up a few hundred of ‘em tomorrow and making up a huge pot of tomato sauce!
- Hot dog bar, Sabrett dogs and a whole slew of toppings, including our TGJ hot dog chili, used in our second place winning entry in the 2011 Great Hot Dog cookoff.
- Our fresh stuffed cannoli
- Plus more random stuff
On Tap chillin’ in the kegerator:
We will have some great selections from Kelso of Brooklyn as well as some premium imports.
Kelso of Brooklyn is a local NYC craft beer brewer. Their beers are only available in draft by the keg and served at NYC’s better restaurants and bars. We are pleased to work with Kelso as the Pour of Choice for all Tailgate Joe home games.
Location: We arrive and set up 5 hours before kickoff, and generally have food and beer flowing within a half hour. Our location is Green Lot E10, along the curb. We are conveniently located near the stadium. More info on our location is here.
Pass the word along on any of the Jets fan messageboards as well! And please, if you are thinking of attending it would be great if you could leave a quick comment at the bottom , along with how many peeps you think you may have in tow.